Dario Saric will wait until after the current season to decide whether he will enter the NBA Draft, or possibly move from KK Cibona to either Turkey or Spain.
“I will not decide anything until the end of the season” said Saric. “In the summer I will determine my future. For my development the best is to stay in Europe but we’ll see what happens. I don’t even have an agent right now. I will talk with my family but I will make the final decision."
“There is not only Efes in the game. The other options are still Barcelona and Real Madrid” said Predrag Saric to 24Sata. “If Lorbek and Nachbar leaves Barcelona and if Mirotic leaves Real Madrid, they may have room for Dario” added the father of the player. “I think Dario should play in Europe two more seasons. He has to play. If he goes to a big club without guaranteed playing time, then it is better to stay with Cibona”