- Feb 16, 2017 - Chris Andersen, previously with the Charlotte Hornets, became a free agent.
- Feb 13, 2017 - Mike Tobey signed a contract with the Charlotte Hornets.
- Feb 13, 2017 - Ray McCallum signed a contract with the Charlotte Hornets.
- Feb 13, 2017 - The Charlotte Hornets placed the contract of Chris Andersen on waivers.
- Feb 13, 2017 - A TPE was acquired by the Cleveland Cavaliers from the Charlotte Hornets in exchange for Chris Andersen and cash.
- Feb 13, 2017 - Ray McCallum, previously with the Charlotte Hornets, became a free agent.
- Feb 13, 2017 - Mike Tobey, previously with the Charlotte Hornets, became a free agent.
Charlotte Hornets Front Office
While the Knicks, Bulls, Hawks and Heat could be either buyers or sellers, there are a number of teams in the East that will be aggressive at the deadline.
For a roster that is starting to get expensive, Milwaukee had to free up some cap flexibility. Dealing Miles Plumlee for Spencer Hawes and Roy Hibbert was the first step and it was a good one.
The Warriors and Cavaliers remain atop our year-end rankings but there's considerable change behind them, most notably the Raptors, Bucks and 76ers.
Charlotte Hornets Schedule
|Feb. 7 at 7:00 PM|
|Feb. 9 at 7:00 PM|
|Feb. 11 at 5:00 PM|
|Feb. 13 at 7:00 PM|
|Feb. 15 at 7:30 PM|
|Feb. 23 at 7:30 PM|
|Feb. 25 at 5:00 PM|
|Feb. 26 at 9:30 PM|
|Feb. 28 at 10:30 PM|
|Mar. 2 at 9:00 PM|
* All times Eastern