The NBA sent out a survey to all 30 NBA GMs on Friday night regarding how to restart the season, league sources told Shams Charania of The Athletic.
The poll included whether the NBA should have a play-in tournament, how many teams should be in the bubble site, and the number of scrimmages and regular season games before the playoffs.
GMs will vote on the following scenarios, including:
- whether teams can advance directly to the playoffs
- a "playoffs plus" option that includes a play-in tournament for the final seed(s)
- playing out a full regular season
- a traditional playoff format or reseed all of the teams
- the last possible finish date, including November 1