Comcast sold its regional sports network NBC Sports Washington to Monumental Sports & Entertainment, lead by CEO and Washington Wizards owner Ted Leonsis.
Leonsis also owns the Washington Capitals.
Monumental owned 33% of the RSN before acquiring the remaining 67% of the company.
Comcast owns six other RSNs, though is not currently looking to sell any others.
The deal with Monumental is considered a one-off due to the two sides' existing relationship.