The 2023 NBA All-Star starters were announced on Thursday, headlined by LeBron James and Giannis Antetokounmpo as the team captains. James and Antetokounmpo will pick their respective teams shortly before the start of the game.
James is now tied with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for most All-Star selections.
Eastern Conference starters
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks)
- Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets)
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics)
- Donovan Mitchell (Cleveland Cavaliers)
- Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets)
Western Conference starters
- LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers)
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets)
- Zion Williamson (New Orleans Pelicans)
- Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)
- Luka Doncic (Dallas Mavericks)