- Jun 21, 2018 - The draft rights to Shake Milton was acquired by the Philadelphia Sixers from the Dallas Mavericks in exchange for: the draft rights to Kostas Antetokounmpo and the draft rights to Raymond Spalding.
- Jun 21, 2018 - The Dallas Mavericks selected Jalen Brunson in Round 2 with Pick 3 in the 2018 NBA Draft.
- Jun 21, 2018 - The Dallas Mavericks selected Shake Milton in Round 2 with Pick 24 in the 2018 NBA Draft.
- Jun 21, 2018 - The Dallas Mavericks selected Trae Young in Round 1 with Pick 5 in the 2018 NBA Draft.
- Jun 21, 2018 - The draft rights to Luka Doncic was acquired by the Dallas Mavericks from the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for: the draft rights to Trae Young and a conditional 2019 1st round pick (DAL own).
Dallas Mavericks Front Office
The Mavericks didn't want to take on an extra year of Kent Bazemore's contract.
The Mavericks are concerned about the workload for Luka Doncic as he just finished up his season with Real Madrid.
The last time Donnie Nelson advocated to Mark Cuban to trade up for a player prior to Luka Doncic, it was for Antetokounmpo.
The Mavericks have been targeting Luka Doncic.
The Suns have selected Deandre Ayton first overall.
If the Hawks move down with a Luka Doncic trade, they will target Trae Young.
The Mavericks own the No. 5 pick and could pass on Mohamed Bamba if he falls to them due to their optimism of signing a big man in free agency.
Marcus Smart grew up in Dallas.
Dallas could bring Michael Porter along slowly as he works his way back from hip and back issues.
The Hawks very well could control the direction of the draft at No. 3.
On how all 30 teams fared in the 2018 NBA Draft.
The Lakers, Pacers, Hawks and 76ers enter the offseason with the most project cap space.
We look at the trajectory of every team in the NBA in terms of how they rank in the category.
Dallas Mavericks Schedule
|Apr. 3 at 8:30 PM|
|Apr. 4 at 7:00 PM|
|Apr. 6 at 7:00 PM|
|Apr. 8 at 1:00 PM|
|Apr. 10 at 8:30 PM|
|Jul. 6 at 9:30 PM|
|Jul. 8 at 7:00 PM|
|Jul. 9 at 7:30 PM|
|Oct. 5 at 1:00 PM|
|Oct. 8 at 1:00 PM|
* All times Eastern