Premium Ad-less RealGM

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
s e n s i
RealGM
And1: 3,568

Premium Ad-less RealGM 

Post#1 » by s e n s i » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:50 pm

firstly, i'm all for realgm employees to get compensated appropriately based on all the hard work they do. this ultimately is a terrific online community that wouldn't be possible without the daily maintenance needed to keep it running. that said, these ad impressions are out of control now. they are enveloping and really just frustrating to deal with. i can't open a new forum page without nick wright's smug face taking up a fifth of my laptop screen. either that or an obnoxious close-up of a toe infected by nail fungus.

any plans to move to an optional paid membership system in the future? i'm sure a lot of board members would happily pay to use this board and not have to deal with these ads.

edit - see below. this is just too much.

galacticos2 wrote:MLB needs to introduce an Amnesty clause. Bautista would be my first victim.

Bautista outplays his contract by more than $70 million over the next four seasons (2013-2016).
Bologna Smasher
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,182

Re: Premium Ad-less RealGM 

Post#2 » by Bologna Smasher » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:52 pm

I'd be open to this, if only for a means for RealGM to get more revenue and mods to get paid (not sure if they already are). The way this site handles ads has always been an issue, even back when the site first launched.

Return to Feedback and Suggestions