New Jersey Nets Trade Deadline History
Feb 7, 2019
- The Brooklyn Nets assigned Mitchell Creek to the Long Island Nets of the G League.
- The Brooklyn Nets recalled Mitchell Creek from the Long Island Nets of the G League.
- The Brooklyn Nets placed the contract of Greg Monroe on waivers.
- Greg Monroe and a 2021 2nd round pick (TOR own) were acquired by the Brooklyn Nets from the Toronto Raptors in exchange for: cash and a TPE.
- The Brooklyn Nets terminated the 10 day contract for Mitchell Creek.
- Mitchell Creek, previously with the Brooklyn Nets, became a free agent.
Mar 11, 1999
- Terrell Brandon, Brian Evans and a 1999 1st round pick (NJN own) were acquired by the Minnesota Timberwolves in exchange for Chris Carr, Bill Curley, Paul Grant and Stephon Marbury. Sam Cassell, Chris Gatling, Paul Grant and a TPE were acquired by the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for Terrell Brandon and Elliot Perry. Chris Carr, Bill Curley, Stephon Marbury, Elliot Perry and a TPE were acquired by the New Jersey Nets in exchange for Sam Cassell, Brian Evans, Chris Gatling and a 1999 1st round pick (NJN own).
Feb 7, 2019 Greg Monroe
Feb 8, 2018 Dante Cunningham
Feb 23, 2017 K.J. McDaniels
Feb 19, 2015 Thaddeus Young
Mar 15, 2012 Gerald Wallace
Feb 23, 2006 Bostjan Nachbar
Mar 11, 1999 Bill Curley
Mar 11, 1999 Chris Carr
Mar 11, 1999 Elliot Perry
Mar 11, 1999 Stephon Marbury
Feb 19, 1998 Brian Evans
Feb 19, 1998 Rony Seikaly
Feb 20, 1997 Joe Kleine